If you have gotten a chance to make a comment on this, thank you. If you haven’t yet we did some clarification on an effective response from the A-team facilitators.
The recommendation was to keep it simple, positive and personal. With forums like this, the number of responses is more impactful than the length.
A-Team – 3 times
1. Subject Line (something to identify our group but not all the same-“A-team/Big Lake” would be good for our group)
2. First sentence of comment (example: My name is ________ and I am member of the A-Team. Our mission is to ensure people with disabilities have a full array of choices for work, home and life.)
3. Closing of comment: Thank you, (name ____________
Body of Comment:
- Keep it to one or two sentences.
- “Thank you” for inviting public comment on this important topic of employment choice. My (family member) or I am very proud of my work at my CRP and want to be sure this continues. I do believe in the choice of CIE too and its value within Wisconsin’s full array of services.
- *** Remember to keep your comment about the importance of a full array and the dignity of employment. Confirm the importance of Community Integrated Employment too.
- Be gracious and positive.
Our goal is to get 20 replies from A-team Big Lake. Thanks for taking the time to do this.