TRAINING • SUPPORT • DEVELOPMENT
At Lakeside Packaging Plus our Employment & Training Services are designed to assist our candidates to be successful in the workforce out in the community. We work individually with the candidate and the company to have a successful employment opportunity. We provide support and follow-up to our candidates and our employers as needed. This helps warrant a successful and satisfying employment experience for both the employee and the employer. Some of the services that we provide are as follows:
- Discuss your strengths and interests and match that to the needs of area employers
- Work with area businesses for potential job opportunities
- Develop resumes
- Help prepare for the interview
- Training on work etiquette
- Select companies based on your interest and abilities
- A variety of work experiences
- On-the- job training
We provide on-the-job training and have professionals work alongside our candidates in the workplace to produce educated, useful and effective support to both the candidate and the employer. Many of our positions are flexible and can be full-time, part-time or temporary work experiences. All of our services are offered in partnership with the State of WI, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. For more information, contact Jenny in Neenah 920-725-8241 or Oshkosh at 920-231-0870.
Our Employment & Training Team
WE’RE READY TO HELP GROW YOUR WORKFORCE!
- 87% of customers say they would prefer to patronize business employing people with disabilities
- Customers with disabilities and their families, friends, and associates represent a $3 TRILLION market Segment
- Hiring people with disabilities bring some of that market share to your business!
- We work directly with employers
- You tell us your needs
- We look for successful matches
- We take care of paperwork (with the exception of direct hires)
- We are available to attend initial meetings, tours, interviews & provide job support
- Food Service
- Child Care
- Financial Services
Back row (L to R): Robin, Denise, Beth, Jenny, Kyra
Front row (L to R): Kim & Angie
An Amazing Human Resource Partner
Lakeside Packaging Plus has been an amazing human resource partner for us. Every one of the talented people that have been placed with us have provided tremendous value in what we do and we appreciate that we can offer reciprocal value to each individual in technical and life skills enhancement through our relationship.
Long-Term Professional Relationships
We have developed long-term professional relationships with several people through Lakeside Packaging Plus that have added value for our residents and our staff. The blend of independence and support that the program fosters encourages long-lasting employee/employer relationships.
The Experience Has Been Most Rewarding
Lakeside Packaging Plus has been an amazing human resource partner for us. We appreciate the opportunity to offer reciprocal value to each individual sent, in technical and life skill enhancements, through our relationship and dedication to serve. The experience has been most rewarding, the staff and clients are wonderful and we are thrilled for the opportunity to help their clients grow and learn on a professional level.
A Special Impact On My Heart
It has been very rewarding working with Lakeside Packaging Plus, the staff and clients are wonderful! I love having the opportunity to help their clients grow and learn on a professional level. I look forward to future adventures with Lakeside Packaging Plus for they have really made a special impact on my heart! I would recommend anyone to Lakeside