Ways to Give
Lakeside Packaging Plus (LPP) is a nonprofit service provider dedicated to creating meaningful opportunities and community engagement for associates with diverse abilities we serve.
Thank you for considering a donation to support our mission! Your generous gift allow us to continue providing quality programs to individuals served by LPP. Every gift, regardless of size, goes directly to helping LPP advance our mission and better serve our associates.
There are a number of ways for you to support LPP:
- Cash and In-kind donations
- Memorials and Honorariums
- Planned Giving (wills, trusts, real estate, life insurance)
To support LPP, you may mail your contribution to:
Lakeside Packaging Plus
Attn: Jennifer Ven Rooy
1040 N. Breezewood Lane
Neenah, WI 54956
To donate online, please use our secure online payment:
How we use your donation:
- Increase our associates’ community-based programming with the Building Full Lives program. This includes setting up community outings and tours to explore hobbies and interests that associates share with us. We provide transportation and support throughout the activity.
- Expand our Teen Summer Program. Similar to Building Full Lives, we coordinate community outings and tours that focus specifically on what these students are interested in doing after high school.
- Provide new opportunities in our adult day service program. This includes coordinating special guests to teach associates skills or how to express themselves with art or music. This also involves ways to promote each associate’s overall health and wellness.